Organic Synthesis 2017
10-13 July 2017, Castle Vaeshartelt, Maastricht, The Netherlands,
Once every four years the Holland Research School of Molecular Chemistry (HRSMC)*, organizes a tutorial meeting where PhD students are informed and trained by top scientists in the ever important area of Organic Synthesis.
During this meeting participants will receive high-level education in contemporary synthetic organic chemistry.
The course programme will feature a total of eight internationally renowned specialists in the field who will lecture during the day or in our evening programme. We will organize poster sessions and ample time for students to have discussions with the lecturers.
- Prof. Albrecht Berkessel, (Universität zu Köln, Germany)
- Prof. Janine Cossy (CNRS, ESPCI Paris Tech, France)
- Prof. Darren J. Dixon (University of Oxford, UK)
- Prof. Paul Knochel (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München, Germany)
- Prof. Richmond Sarpong (University of California - Berkeley, USA)
- Prof. Wolfgang Kroutil (Karl Franzens Universität Graz, Austria)
and 2 evening lecturers from Industry:
- Dr. Gert-Jan Gruter (Avantium)
- Dr. Jean-Paul Seerden (Syncom)
We hope that many of you will join us in Castle Vaeshartelt.
for the organising committee
Dr. Eelco Ruijter (Chairman)
- Dr. M.A. Fernández-Ibáñez (UvA)
- Prof. dr. T. Grossmann (VU)
Prof. dr. H. Hiemstra (UvA)
Prof. dr. J.H. van Maarseveen (UvA)
Prof. dr. ir. R.V.A. Orru (VU)
Dr. E. Ruijter (VU, Chairman)
Drs. Mw. H. Zwaan-vd Plas (HRSMC)
Mw. M.C.H. Smits-Weijers (HRSMC)
Mw. R. Weijer (HRSMC)
Prof. dr. B. Maes (Univ. Antwerpen)
Prof. dr. ir. A.J. Minnaard (Univ. Groningen)
Prof. dr. R.J. Pieters (Univ. Utrecht)
Prof. dr. H.S. Overkleeft (Univ. Leiden)
Prof. dr. F.P.J.T. Rutjes (RU Nijmegen)
*The HRSMC is a colloboration of the three Universities in Leiden (UL) and Amsterdam (VU and UvA) and two associated research groups from Radboud University Nijmegen.