This year the School is organized just before the 28th IUPAC Symposium on Photochemistry in Amsterdam. Reduced conference registration fees are available for persons attending both events.
The school will cover several essential topics in photochemistry, ranging from the fundamentals of photoreactions, spectroscopy, and computational photochemistry, to applications such as solar energy conversion and photomedicine.
- Ilaria Ciofini (École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie, Paris, France)- Computing excited states
- Roberta Croce (Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands)- Biophysics of photosynthesis
- Roberto Etchenique (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina)- Inorganic photochemistry and application in neurosciences
- Roel van de Krol (Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin, Germany)- Solar fuels
- Timothy Noël (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)- Photochemical synthesis and photoreactor design
- Sylvestre Bonnet (Leiden University), chairman
- Fred Brouwer (University of Amsterdam)
- Charusheela Ramanan (VU Amsterdam)
- Rachel Scheffelaar (University of Amsterdam)
- Laura Bastiaans-Tomé (HRSMC secretariat, University of Amsterdam)
- Ineke Weijer (HRSMC secretariat, University of Amsterdam)
Registration is open! Click here to register!
- End of Early Bird registration: May 27th, 2022
- Deadline for submission of poster/ oral abstract: May 27th, 2022. See here to download the abstract template.