Highly qualified scientists will present introductory and specialized lectures on various topics in the field of spectroscopic and dynamical studies of molecular systems.
The topics range from rotational spectroscopy and chiral analysis, single-molecule methods to study chemical reactions and biophysical processes, attosecond spectroscopy, ultrafast vibrational spectroscopy and microscopy, spectroscopy and dynamics of excited states of molecules and ions, and mass spectrometry of nucleic acids and supramolecular complexes.
Each lecturer will present a 4 hour course. In addition to the courses, participants are encouraged to present their own research during the school. Short contributed talks will be selected from the submitted abstracts. The other contributed papers will be presented in the poster session.
The location is Hotel De Witte Raaf in Noordwijk; an inspiring venue at the beach, with accommodation, meals and a social event included!
We are proud to announce the following very exciting lecturers:
- Prof. Dr. Brooks Pate, University of Virginia, USA
- Prof. Dr. Randall H. Goldsmith, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Prof. Dr. Jens Biegert, ICFO, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Mischa Bonn, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Helen Fielding, University College London, UK
- Dr. Valérie Gabelica, Institut Européen de Chimie et Biologie, France
So, be fast and register before March 17, 2023 with the button below!