For UvA/VU students: to attend a course and do a short rotation at the Leiden University.
To do this, you should register yourself as a guest student at Leiden University. More information and the registration form can be downloaded via:
- Study adviser UL MSc Chemistry: Hilde Zwaan (msc-studyadvisor@LIC.leidenuniv.nl)
- Study adviser UvA Chemistry: mw. A.D. (Ambi) Oosterhout MSc (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After a course, your grade is registered in the SIS system of UL by the teacher of the course.
- At the end of a rotation a report is written in consultation with the supervisor.
- After a rotation you have to fill in the form for a short rotation at UL (See form below, course number HRSMC short rotation UL: 4423NGS06Y). Then, your supervisor has to hand in the signed form to the UL Science Student Administration to register your mark.
- Finally, you need to ask the UL Science Student Administration to make a transcript of your grades obtained at UL. They have to email this to the UvA FNWI Education desk.
o For this you need to fill in this form: https://masters.lic.leidenuniv.nl/forms/transcript-request-form.
o Please select the option “For UvA/VU guest students: PDF mailed to the UvA FNWI Education desk (Servicedeskemail@example.com)”. It’s important that you fill in your UL student email address.
o The UvA FNWI Education desk will submit your grade in the UvA SIS system.
Download below: Form short rotation UL
For UL students: to attend a course and do a short rotation at the University of Amsterdam or VU University.
To attend courses at the UvA/VU or to do a short rotation at the UvA and VU, you should register yourself as a guest student at the UvA. More information can be found on:
After a course or rotation, your grade is submitted in the SIS system of the UvA by the course coordinator or your supervisor. Then, you need to ask to the UvA FNWI Education desk if they can make a transcript of your grade with the UvA stamp on it. If you give this to the UL Science Student Administration, they will submit your grade in the UL SIS system.
Additional information for UvA/VU/UL students: if you do a short rotation at the UvA or VU
- UvA-VU short rotations (min 6 ECTS) should be registered as a “minor research project” via DataNose.
- For the second examiner you can choose your track coordinator.
- At the end of the rotation a report is written (conform instructions master programme). This report has to be uploaded in Datanose.